Help on English vocab, including idioms, slang and sayings
Could you help me figure out the vocabulary errors in the following sentences? What are the correct variants?
1. He's the highest person in the family by more than 2 centimetres.
2. Her grandfather gave her a loving slap on her face.
3. Every day I like to go footing after work. It's good exercise.
4. It is an extremely good essay. The ideas are original and pretentious.
Thanks a lot!!!!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 pm
- Status: English Learner
original and considered
- Protector of the Boards
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:56 am
- Location: England
- Status: English Teacher
Return to Vocabulary Help
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests