EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Sidney Sheldon's News

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Sidney Sheldon's News

Postby MissLT » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:53 pm

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re: Sidney Sheldon's News

Postby Shazzam » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:56 pm

LennyeTran wrote:He's passed away
:cry:

Wow I only read one of his books "Bloodline" I think that was what it was called. He was a great writer.
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby ginny » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:55 am

Good bye Sheldon! Thank you very much for your great novels, which brought me fantastic moments.
ginny
Gold Member

Postby hao317 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:15 am

:arrow: I am sorry to hear this news, he was so perfect on his novels, I love them all the time!
hao317

Re: Sidney Sheldon's News

Postby MissLT » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:03 pm

Shazzam wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:He's passed away
:cry:

Wow I only read one of his books "Bloodline" I think that was what it was called. He was a great writer.

Most of his books are readable and quite similar at some points. However, I don't think it'd be justified if anyone calls them bad or average. He was indeed a great writer like you said. Diane Setterfield said something in one of her books that I really like, "There's something about words. In expert hands, manipulated deftly, they take you prisoner. Wind themselves around your limbs like spider silk, and when you are so enthralled you cannot move, they pierce your skin, enter your blood, numb your thoughts. Inside you they work their magic." I've stayed up all night to finish his books before, which I normally don't do when it comes to reading. It wasn't enough for me to read just one of his books; I had to read ALL of them.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Return to Current News