EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

ANNA NICOLE SMITH - Dead at 39!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

ANNA NICOLE SMITH - Dead at 39!

Postby Shazzam » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:53 am

This woman reminds me so much of Marilyn Monroe she had such a miserable life. Mostly of her own making; but too young to die when she had so much to live for including a beautiful baby girl who is now going to have to go through terrible testing for paternity.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=226453
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Cypress » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:42 am

Yeah, I’ve read about it today too. I never liked her; she was a naughty girl. But anyway it’s sad when people die so young. I truly feel sorry for her family
Cypress
Gold Member

Postby Anahita » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:54 am

Cypress wrote:Yeah, I’ve read about it today too. I never liked her; she was a naughty girl. But anyway it’s sad when people die so young. I truly feel sorry for her family

*nods* Same here. I never liked this woman, not to mention that her beauty wasn't my favorite type either, I was despising her way of living and personality. in comparison with Monroe and her artistic aspects, Smith was nothing. But yet I feel sorry for her family and that poor child so much. Life is never a bed of roses, especially for people like celebrities and artists.
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:22 am

No idea who that woman was, but I feel really sorry for the baby girl.

A similar case has happened in Spain: a princess' sister just died, leaving a 6-year-old girl.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:24 am

Dixie wrote:No idea who that woman was, but I feel really sorry for the baby girl.

I've always felt sorry for this baby since the day she was born; from the paternity thing, her mother's strange behaving, and to her half brother death.

Anahita wrote:I never liked this woman, not to mention that her beauty wasn't my favorite type either, I was despising her way of living and personality. in comparison with Monroe and her artistic aspects, Smith was nothing.

I couldn't agree more. Smith always looked, and excuse me for using the word, as if she was "high".
Miss. Ladybird
Platinum Member

Postby eman » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:37 pm

i feel sorry for the little girl, her daughter,,,,
whats will happen to her ,,,her grandmother wants her and her unreal father wants her also...whose gonna take her....
big question :?:
eman
Gold Member

Postby Shazzam » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:55 pm

eman wrote:i feel sorry for the little girl, her daughter,,,,
whats will happen to her ,,,her grandmother wants her and her unreal father wants her also...whose gonna take her....
big question :?:

No one knows who the Daddy is yet? It could be anyone. Very sad!
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Oriani » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:44 pm

I'm so SAD and SURPRISED about that, I really liked her :(
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Tora » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:33 pm

Today this topic was discussed in a talk-show I hate but can't help watching... it's local and very weird... when Shazzam first posted and reported about her I was sure I don't know her but as it turned out she was the girl that married to a 80or90 yer-old billionare - that fact was also discussed by our media. Frankly speaking I don't feel anything special about her death, I guess this was she was looking for :roll: it is really not me to expatiate upon it
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:54 am

This is just so bizzare!!!! They are actually televising this case in America. My goodness some people need to get a life if they are going to tune into this ~ all day. Maybe they should be out walking their dogs or taking their kids to the park.

This article is amazing. The authorites would have stepped in, in my country, as soon as the child was born if they had seen this footage!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=228439
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Current News