Teacher/Moderator
Teacher/Moderator

Bullying is just a normal part of growing up

Post by TalkingPoint »

Bullying is just a normal part of growing up

What do YOU think?

More about bullying

word checker
bully (verb): to use superior strength to intimidate someone, usually to force him or her to do what one wants (quite common among children or at school)
bully (noun): a person who bullies
ukkel

Re: Bullying is just a normal part of growing up

Post by ukkel »

i do not actualy agree
you can ruin a whole live with bullying
I not it happens a lot
But that doesn't say it's normal
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

what the ...? :shock: seriously, what kind of lame statement is that?

didn't you heard the news, how a young American teen killed himself due to the constant bullying of his classmates? and you are calling this "a normal part of growing up"?

Bullying is one of the worst things which may happens for a person during her/his life, especially when you are still small and need to learn how to adjust yourself with society, it causes one loses his/her trust to others for ever.
doxology

Post by doxology »

I do agree with u !

that is bullying is a part of growing up especially in teenage period or even between kids in the school . they used to bully each other as a kind of playing :lol: .
tron

Post by tron »

I think that the question can be answered various ways, as :

a) Bullying is a natural thing because all animal species use some kind of bullying or another, and humans are also animals

b) Bullying is normal because is a generalized practice in certains environments, thus is something difficult to get rid of.

c) From an ethical point of view, is not normal, as in acceptable, but rather a practice employed by pseudo-savage minds, a sad reminiscent of our animal ancestry.
taduc

Post by taduc »

I do agree with TRON in supposition of environment around one, not all of us will have silver spoon in mouth and know what is right or wrong.
A lot of bullyings are adult, they bring disorder to our living not only to our childrens. We don't like and they do not have a right to do like this as well...however we must to accept bcause it is happening so it is normal.
langbam

Post by langbam »

I totally disagree with your idea. In present, children face to bullying as the extremely serious issue in school. They are on the developing age group with less of education so that violent appear commonly in school. If we have not got any solutions to prevent bullier from patients, for future, they will be dangerous criminal.
We easily see the numbers of bullying on mass media like television, newspaper or even on internet. A child afraid of his class mates because of their jokes that they made for him. He has seriously problem with his mental health and could not intent to class.
This evil also link to sexual violent, especially on internet. I heard some cases write about a girl which is always receipted her boyfriend's order to show her nude body. She should be accepted because she can not defend of his threat.
In conclusion, we should be united to against bullying.