EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Secrets of Success

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re: Secrets of Success

Postby Rui » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:31 pm

i would say that success more than anything else, happens when you're really happen with the person you are.

Quoting the famous singer "James Blunt". The most successful person he has ever met is a a old friend from school that stills living with his family on a caravan and travelling through many places.

And i trully believe on that ;)
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Sunnypk » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:05 pm

If you are followed these stops then no doubt success will be in your hand.
and a big thing is that for once to be success is to must understand the nature of human being.

1. Steps to a successful life
2. Cultivate the right attitude
3. Think about the consequences
4. Create a base / Foundation for yourself
5. Set your objectives
6. Acquire the necessary information
7. Deal with your fears
8. Hard work
9. Learn from your mistakes
10. Motivate yourself
11. Trust in God
12. Be courageous
As you so, so shall you reap
Sunnypk
Platinum Member

Postby hanguyen » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 pm

"The Secret" film gives us the secret of success - The Law of Attraction. It explains why somebody are successful and happy and others are not.
Watch it and you'll see.
hanguyen

Postby davidhua » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:27 am

everyone needs success . my dad always says ,"as a real man ,you need success ."
In our society , people will respect you if you are successful , this is the real life .
davidhua

Postby keenlearner » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 am

Nice topic....

To succeed in my opinion is be different, daring and be there first....
keenlearner

Postby martinohare » Thu May 21, 2009 11:33 am

Happiness is success and to be happy it's not about fulfilling your needs. On the contrary it's all about doing what is right in God's eyes - to train your conscience and to have necessary fear so that you are going to make the correct decisions. The more you are busy in doing the will of God then the more God will be busy in giving us his blessing. We can expect real opposition in this world because the vast majority of folks just do things their own way, not knowing what force controls the world. So they go on doing the things that are in accordance with the ruler of this world and their thoughts are aligned in this way. In short they ignore what God's word invokes them to do. Read Matthew 6:33.
martinohare

Postby SJUJULIE » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 am

The first thing, I think you have to definition what is "success" for you? Everyone thinks different definition of their success. Someone thinks that their family is health and get together. That is a kind of success. Moreover, somebody thinks if they can earn lots of money. That will be success for them. Besides, I think Bob Dylan means “diligent” in some thing that you want, that will be success in that thing. For this reason, I agree that definition in sometime.
SJUJULIE

Postby hammoudi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:55 pm

they are reasons for success: maslow we give motivation pyramid the last explain why the humain doing!
hammoudi

Postby SJUJULIE » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm

There are many “Secrets of Success”. First of all, Bob Dylan said: "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." That means “diligent” in some thing if you want to do. Everyone has different definition to their success. Someone thinks that their family is healthy and get together. That is a kind of success. Moreover, somebody thinks if they can earn lots of money. That will be success for them. In my opinion, I think that will be a successful person if you have enough money and healthy body for you. For this reason, I believe you will be success if you work hard in something what you want. I agree Bob Dylan’s meaning.
SJUJULIE

Postby maitrechanta » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:54 am

Success is when you reached your own goal !
maitrechanta

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion