Hi all.

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

thopham

Hi all.

Post by thopham »

My name's Tho Pham. I'm a software engineer in Viet Nam. I wanna join into this forum to improve my English skills because my English is too bad. :( . That's the reason why i can't in United States right now.
Many thanks for all of you who can help me.
Regards,
Tho Pham
nothing to lose
galicano2

Re: Hi all.

Post by galicano2 »

thopham wrote:My name's Tho Pham. I'm a software engineer in Viet Nam. I wanna join into this forum to improve my English skills because my English is too bad. :( . That's the reason why i can't in United States right now.
Regards,
Tho Pham
we're all here to help.
BURN BABY... BURN!!!
thopham

Post by thopham »

Many thanks for your favourt. I wanna get a upper intermediate level by study IELTS but i don't know how do i begin. Please give me some advice to improve my English skills.
Thanks
ThoPham
nothing to lose
giovabienvt

Post by giovabienvt »

Hi Tho Pham!
We know that every people coming here, all want to improve their English skill, you too, me too, is that right?
I'm verry sorry abt your missing the chance to USA, hii, nothing to lose?
so, hope this time you can get that chance again with the scholarship from certain company, are you ok? :laugh
thopham

Post by thopham »

:D Thanks for all. And please tell me some websites i can download IELTS documents. That's all i wanna do. :D
Thanks
ThoPham
nothing to lose
linly

Re: Hi all.

Post by linly »

thopham wrote:My name's Tho Pham. I'm a software engineer in Viet Nam. I wanna join into this forum to improve my English skills because my English is too bad. :( . That's the reason why i can't in United States right now.
Regards,
Tho Pham
Dear ThoPham,
“Hi” to you, first. I think if you want to study in the US, the stuff you have to handle with is toefl, not ielts.
Anyway, for your question about ielts documents, not many ielts practices are available online and if there are any, they are not update and reliable enough for the test. You’d better begin practice with an official book such as Cambridge IELTS practice tests, 101 helpful hints etc. They’re all sold in the bookshops out there.
I used to study for ielts test last year so this is my suggestion. ;)
thopham

Post by thopham »

Thank you. I think IELTS very helpful because it make you all of English skills ( listening, speaking, reading, writting). Anyway, many thanks to all.
nothing to lose