Do you think you can fall back in love with someone?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Can you fall back in love with someone

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Do you think you can fall back in love with someone?

Post by Shazzam »

I had a thread similar to this in general discussion. But what I would really like to know is the statistics on how many people believe that you can re-kindle a relationship with someone you love, but have fallen out of love with (romantically)?

Also does anyone have any ideas on how you can re-kindle a romance?
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Do you think you can fall back in love with someone?

Post by ahmads »

Shazzam wrote:I had a thread similar to this in general discussion. But what I would really like to know is the statistics on how many people believe that you can re-kindle a relationship with someone you love, but have fallen out of love with (romantically)?

I am confusing :roll:
I have no experience about that .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:I had a thread similar to this in general discussion. But what I would really like to know is the statistics on how many people believe that you can re-kindle a relationship with someone you love, but have fallen out of love with (romantically)?

It's happened to me. I loved that guy so much, but we broke up because his attitude never changed or maybe I expected from him too much. It could be we were not meant to be together. I believe that our relationship would turn into a different path if his attitude changed since I still loved him. I was just being tired of dealing with the ~ in our relationship. Well, it's a hope; however, I highly doubt it would happen.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:

It's happened to me. I loved that guy so much, but we broke up because his attitude never changed or maybe I expected from him too much. It could be we were not meant to be together. I believe that our relationship would turn into a different path if his attitude changed since I still loved him. I was just being tired of dealing with the ~ in our relationship. Well, it's a hope; however, I highly doubt it would happen.
I can understand that Lenny. There are situations though were people just grow apart because of a busy lifestyle. I think under these circumstances you can re-build your relationship with some effort. Making time to be together is a big one. If you still love each other anything is possible.

My friends have started dating each other again (as I said in a previous post they have been married for over 20 years). They are definately getting better and becoming close again. This time last year I thought their marriage was over, but they seem to be re-kindling the friendship and intimacy. 8)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

of course
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Admiral wrote:of course
I agree with you Admiral I think anything is possible. If you show each other the attention that is needed. To fall in love takes time and effort. That is just the way it is. If you want to keep a relationship going well you have to keep that effort up. If you don't the you have to start from scratch to save it. :wink:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Of course ! you can fall down, stand up, fall down, ... :lol:

I have not yet begun the race. :mrgreen:

Shokin
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

shokin wrote:Of course ! you can fall down, stand up, fall down, ... :lol:

Shokin
Oh and what a race it is Shokin. You need to save all your energy you will need it :!: :!: :lol: :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Shazzam wrote:
shokin wrote:Of course ! you can fall down, stand up, fall down, ... :lol:

Shokin
Oh and what a race it is Shokin. You need to save all your energy you will need it :!: :!: :lol: :lol:
The goal of this race is not to finish it the earliest, the quickliest. :lol:

So, before beginning it, I prepare myself (kamasutra, yoga, mediation, esoterism, etc.). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shokin
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

OMG Shazzam,

This is my love story.
Yes, belive me, I falled in love, we broke up and after some years we meet each other on the street, It was enough to see to his eyes to know I was again as a ¡stupid woman! loving him.
We were so happy for some months, we didn´t say anything each other but we pud a wall of silence between us. After a good number of years he called me at the office, we -¡AGAIN! get together, talked, undestood we love us, but we understand we can´t be together for a thousand of reazon I don´t want to talk, there were beautifull days, I haven´t seen him again, but time to time he sent me "ocult messages" with any or another friend, and I know where he is, what he is doing, if he is sick or not, all what I need to know he is alive.
I wish to see him again, only...one time more...only that.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Elba wrote: This is my love story.
Yes, belive me, I falled in love, we broke up and after some years we meet each other on the street, It was enough to see to his eyes to know I was again as a ¡stupid woman! loving him.
We were so happy for some months, we didn´t say anything each other but we pud a wall of silence between us. After a good number of years he called me at the office, we -¡AGAIN! get together, talked, undestood we love us, but we understand we can´t be together for a thousand of reazon I don´t want to talk, there were beautifull days, I haven´t seen him again, but time to time he sent me "ocult messages" with any or another friend, and I know where he is, what he is doing, if he is sick or not, all what I need to know he is alive.
OMG Elba that's sad! Why can't you two get together? Is her married? I know it's none of my business but I don't see why you can't share your life together :( Really, it's sad...
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Elba wrote:OMG Shazzam,

This is my love story.
:cry: OMG I felt bad enough then I read this post. Why can't you see him again :?: You should try, it sounds like you love each other very much. Love is worth fighting for. :wink:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Well, First it was his decition, but after a long time I finally acept that it would be better. He was not married, my dear Dixie when we broke. Now he has two children.
Is not as sad if you think that we really love each other, it is difficult to understand but if he is happy with his boys I´m happy for him. The worst part is for him, because he knows I´m alone and he knows why. I suppossed he try not to be near of me because he feel sad, then the distances is the better option. I thimk.
Now I´m in a new role of life, with my Dad, my nephews, my friends, etc.
Is good to know, time to time, that he is ok.
Belive me dear friends is not a sad story, is a story of
spiritual grow.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I still think it's sad that you love each other and can't be together :(
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

But is your story really finished ?

Shokin
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

OMG ¡¡¡¡ I think!!!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡I hope!!!!
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Can you fall back in love with him ? do you think ?

Don't be pressed. Let us enjoy single time. :mrgreen:

Shokin
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, what a really sad story.. i guess that guy doesn’t deserve to be loved like he is from you, you should try to find someone to be happy and forget all the things about him, or better not forget but look to them like things from the pass, you have the right to be happy again with someone so why don’t you try?
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Thanks friends for your comments. All of you are really good friends.
Rui I tried, but the next man want to live winter in México and and spring and sumer in USA. That was before my sister died. The situation didn´t like me too much, but I was thinking... Sudenly I knew he had another prospect at the same time that me, if I rejected the proposal then he had a second posibility. You know americans come to México looking for a women who take care of then when they get old very old. That situation was the finis, he was dishonest, and by the other hand I didn´t love him too much.
Then I decided he take his second option. Me shouldn´t choose women like tomatoes in a supermarket.
Good for me. the next year my sister died and my life change totally.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Maybe never say never :-D :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..