Do you love Hardi?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Do you love Hardi?

Yes.
50%
Yes I love him so much! He's the prince of my dreams. I miss romantic outing to countryside with him, hold the hand and gaze staars!! Oh, he's so cute! I love him so so much!
50%
Yes I do!
No votes

Total votes: 6

Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Do you love Hardi?

Post by Hardi »

I definitely love him!
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Im still undecided..... need a reason...
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

hehehe, Whats it is, a test of courage? :lol: Well, if you mean our Hardi, the one who has a dark sense of humor, yes, I think he is being loved by every one in the English club. :wink: But hey, what does it mean? Your birthday is near or what? :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I used to... but since he doesn't want me anymore I'm trying to forget him... As hard as it is... :cry:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Anahita wrote:hehehe, Whats it is, a test of courage? :lol: Well, if you mean our Hardi, the one who has a dark sense of humor, yes, I think he is being loved by every one in the English club. :wink: But hey, what does it mean? Your birthday is near or what? :D
How silly of yours. Wouldn't it have more reason to post such thing, when my birthday is too far away instead? It was mostly for fun. Didn't you noticed there is no opinion "No" in poll. And then there are two more Yes opinion. Second one for those who like romance and then the last one..Wait what it reminds you the last opinion? ..do you hear it.. This sound? Bells!
Aren't those weddingsbells?

Didn't you find it funny then? Even at least a little bit?
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Hardi wrote: Didn't you find it funny then? Even at least a little bit?

*raises an eye brow* errr... funny, huh? let me see... hmmmm... :?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:lol: Although there's no no, I still wanted to vote for yes. Yeah, I love you, you "ignorant and full of it." :lol: :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

LennyeTran wrote::lol: Although there's no no, I still wanted to vote for yes. Yeah, I love you, you "ignorant and full of it." :lol: :lol:
It have been while when someone told me something so beautiful. Thank you! I love you too, you rounded faced and full of it! :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LOVE please explain what that means????

Not enough options for me to vote!! CONFUSED... :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Love have many different variations. It have a negative aura because it can be blind. If u fall do love to someone u lost your ability of criticism.. at least criticism to that person whom you love. Scientists have proved it. They have made some scientific experiments, they did but persons, who was in love, into a MRI or something, to monitor their brain activity and sametime showed pictures to them. when it was a picture of his/her loved one. Persons brain activity increased to high on that region, that is active when people enjoy some big joy. And sametime the activity of regions that are needed for criticism or to solve difficult things, was decreased rapidly. That kind of love is short and goes over quick.. (maybe after 2 years max) god invented that fake love, only to force people to have sex. Yet sometime, if it's possible people may experience also a real love too after that blind love end. Real love is something similar like that love what u have against your child, friend, parent's, dog.. etc.

Well there(in tv. (I know so much because I watch alot of tv.) ) was also some scientist who told he's able to say, if person's may live(love eachother) happily until the end of their life. just by analysing their smiles. His method was really simple actually. He just look how warmth is the smile of person, if it's warmth and come from hearth, then there is higher chance.. Although I don't believe that, since I experience someones warmth smile from hearth, only when meet first time. When she get know me. her beautiful smile will be replaced to ice cold ugly grimace with full of sadness and hatering. :? :(
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

People should love each other, this is kinda law. :) I love you as a human being created by God. :) :) :wink: :P
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Xkalibur wrote:People should love each other, this is kinda law. :) I love you as a human being created by God. :) :) :wink: :P
And for those of us (I believe there are quite a few of us) not created by "god" ?? Do we get loved too ?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Butler wrote:And for those of us (I believe there are quite a few of us) not created by "god" ?? Do we get loved too ?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yeah...I presume you believe in Darwen Theory? Aren't you? :roll:
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Xkalibur wrote:
Butler wrote:And for those of us (I believe there are quite a few of us) not created by "god" ?? Do we get loved too ?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yeah...I presume you believe in Darwen Theory? Aren't you? :roll:

Yes to me Darwins Theory makes sense, its evidence enough for me.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Butler wrote: Yes to me Darwins Theory makes sense, its evidence enough for me.
According to Charles Darwin, above all there's man, then woman, next the dog. Not a genious to me.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Enough evidence for you ? Are you sure? :roll:

Let me disagree. :roll: First of all, Darwen's Theory was a philosophical treatise, not a scientifical monography. There were many hypothesis there, rather than facts and evidencies.
Have you ever heard about Second Law of Thermodynamics? It says, that the world in which we live cannot to self-complicate, on the contrary fundamental property of self-destruction, disorganization is inherent in to it. In other words, this law absolutely unequivocally and uncompromisingly denies 'evolution' which means self-complication.
The theory of evolution is similar to the theory " perpetuum mobile " . Last, as is known, "is forbidden" by the First Law of thermodynamics (the law of conservation of energy), and theory of evolution - to the Second. Do you understand me?
So, I don't think Darwen's Theory is weighable argument to deny God. :roll:
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Xkalibur wrote:Enough evidence for you ? Are you sure? :roll:

Let me disagree. :roll: First of all, Darwen's Theory was a philosophical treatise, not a scientifical monography. There were many hypothesis there, rather than facts and evidencies.
Have you ever heard about Second Law of Thermodynamics? It says, that the world in which we live cannot to self-complicate, on the contrary fundamental property of self-destruction, disorganization is inherent in to it. In other words, this law absolutely unequivocally and uncompromisingly denies 'evolution' which means self-complication.
The theory of evolution is similar to the theory " perpetuum mobile " . Last, as is known, "is forbidden" by the First Law of thermodynamics (the law of conservation of energy), and theory of evolution - to the Second. Do you understand me?
So, I don't think Darwen's Theory is weighable argument to deny God. :roll:

I never said it was, you were the one who brought Darwin into this topic as a counter arguement....and I hope you are not veering towards a religious debate. Its forbidden here, read the rules.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

okay guys....

Hardi... ofcurse we all love you :D :D

and about Darwin ...

i dont Belive it :)
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Yes I love him so much! He's the prince of my dreams. I miss romantic outing to countryside with him, hold the hand and gaze staars!! Oh, he's so cute! I love him so so much.

I love even more than my life.I love as in the world only there will be a man, a real man, the most sweet, the most handsome, the most brave man, the most mmmhhh..... mmmhhhh..... the most....
Of course friends I love the only, the one: Frengo... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Elba wrote:Yes I love him so much! He's the prince of my dreams. I miss romantic outing to countryside with him, hold the hand and gaze staars!! Oh, he's so cute! I love him so so much.

I love even more than my life.I love as in the world only there will be a man, a real man, the most sweet, the most handsome, the most brave man, the most mmmhhh..... mmmhhhh..... the most....
Of course friends I love the only, the one: Frengo... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's not good. It's very stupid to love someone so much. But I'm clad, it's not Hardi though. Hopefully that one you love, loves you back also.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Hey guy! I´m not stupid. I only wanted to joke with you, but I see you don´t have sense of humor, sorry, maybe for that your nick is HARDI.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Elba wrote:Hey guy! I´m not stupid. I only wanted to joke with you, but I see you don´t have sense of humor, sorry, maybe for that your nick is HARDI.
Hard, isn't it... at first I thought he loved me but then I realized he just used me... :cry:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

How stupid must be, do not to make different between hate and love. :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Elba wrote:Hey guy! I´m not stupid. I only wanted to joke with you, but I see you don´t have sense of humor, sorry, maybe for that your nick is HARDI.
Yes you are.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Are all the stonian men as obnouxious as you???

This topic must to be closed because Hardi is unpolite with a lady, ME.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

If u're a lady, then what are u doing in my topic? A well educated, good lady don't walk around alone in such place.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Alone :?: :?: :?: :?:

You should not to say "ALONE", is unpolite to our friends: DIXIE, MR Love, Butler, who are here since you began the topic.

Ok as I´m a lady I´ve decide not to walk here.

By Hardi,

See you in another topic, more interesting of course.
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Should I?

Give me 3 basic reasons why I should :!:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Hardi wrote: Wouldn't it have more reason to post such thing, when my birthday is too far away instead? It was mostly for fun. Didn't you noticed there is no opinion "No" in poll.

I noticed this and thought at first...why? this was one sided!..all in favor of him! then I just go on reading till the end...well... it left me a smile.
Hardi wrote: Didn't you find it funny then? Even at least a little bit?

I did. Just exactly the reason why I'm placing it on top again!

Hello Hardi.
Have a good day!!! Image...
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Do you love Hardi?

Post by Annaa »

How you can love someone you don`t know ?,maybe you can like his posts and think that he is a good person but LOVE :shock: :shock: :shock:
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..