what do you do when your back home?!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

what do you do when your back home?!

Post by Ms.A.Z »

Well its not a new topic but i really wana know what peoole do at home when they are back from work,college,school or what they do all day long if they are at home.

My life is like work-home home-work. I dont walk in malls i dont hung alot with friends as i work 8-5 and drive 2 hours every day :shock: by 7 pm im home totally exhuasted and ready for bed :lol:

Not a very interesting life ,bit boring but i like it..but some times i need a change.... :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I just got home from work. It's 9:30pm, I'm tired and hungry.

What I usually do when I get home at this hour is change clothes, put on something comfortable and eat something (some fruit or yogurt, sometimes an omelette), check my email or the forums and if there's something special on TV I want to watch I go to my room and watch it while I do some work like laminating stuff for the kids or marking exams.
(((Edu)))
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by (((Edu))) »

I work from 9am to 6pm from Monday through Friday. I have English classes on Thurdays and Tuesdays.

I usually get home, eat something and play with my little son.
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

I come home at 19;00 from university.after coming home I have my supper & connect to internet ( as my mum says ,its the main part of my life :)
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

well

when i back home i sleep then have my supper, coonect to internet ,then start studing 8) 8)

cheeeeeeeeeers
DYWAN

Post by DYWAN »

After coming back to home, firstly I run to computer ;-), then I eat supper, I change clothes and I start training (I'm a cyclist). After coming back from training I take a shower and I go to the computer again :-) Sometimes I learn, but really very rarely. Every day I go to sleep from 11 p.m. to even 1 a.m. !! This looks my normal day. Boring, right??
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

I usually read when I am at home. Sometimes I watch TV if there's a good program to watch. If there's no good program to watch and I am lazy to read, usually I connect to the internet or listening to the BBC radio English program.

Life is fun. Nothing's boring. :lol:
DYWAN

Post by DYWAN »

So after analysing your activities I can say you don't go to school and you're not a student. Is it right?? If yes, you're lucky:P
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I come home at 2 PM from univ. or something. From 2 PM to 6 PM I either eat, sleep, wondering on the net, etc. From 6 PM till 10 PM I study, from 10 PM to 11 PM I am at EC, from 11 to 12 I drink a tea and think of the day and issues related to it :). From 12 AM to 3 AM I study again and at 3.00 I go to sleep. At 6 AM I get up, at 7 o'clock in the morning I go to univ. by bus :? ..and so on.
DYWAN

Post by DYWAN »

Do you learn 7 hours????!!!!! Oh man, respect...
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Xkalibur wrote:I come home at 2 PM from univ. or something. From 2 PM to 6 PM I either eat, sleep, wondering on the net, etc. From 6 PM till 10 PM I study, from 10 PM to 11 PM I am at EC, from 11 to 12 I drink a tea and think of the day and issues related to it :). From 12 AM to 3 AM I study again and at 3.00 I go to sleep. At 6 AM I get up, at 7 o'clock in the morning I go to univ. by bus :? ..and so on.
So you sleep for just 3 hours?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Drink wine and talk to strange men on the internet! Just kidding. Not about the wine; but the strange men thing! :lol:

I'm a Mummy so there is always lots to do when I get home. Mostly cuddle my beautiful daughter until she begs to be set free! :oops:
YayuRahayu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by YayuRahayu »

I'm a college student :) I live with my cousin only and her sons.I have more time at home before go to college I make up house clean sometime I am taking care of child. there's no empty space in my life. I can do anything fun. after college and go home, I have more spare. I read a book, novel or magazine, sometime I'm listening to my I-pod :)for relax of course
YayuRahayu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by YayuRahayu »

I'm a Mummy so there is always lots to do when I get home. Mostly cuddle my beautiful daughter until she begs to be set free!
what a lovely mum :) spending more times with ur daughter :) the things I want to do but someday lol
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Dixie wrote:So you sleep for just 3 hours?
Life is too short..
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Xkalibur wrote:I come home at 2 PM from univ. or something. From 2 PM to 6 PM I either eat, sleep, wondering on the net, etc. From 6 PM till 10 PM I study, from 10 PM to 11 PM I am at EC, from 11 to 12 I drink a tea and think of the day and issues related to it :). From 12 AM to 3 AM I study again and at 3.00 I go to sleep. At 6 AM I get up, at 7 o'clock in the morning I go to univ. by bus :? ..and so on.
I envy you, Xkalibur. I used to be awake until morning when I was in college. But not now. Too old to do that. Going to sleep earlier and rise very early in the morning is my new hobby. I still read a lot, though.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Xkalibur wrote: Life is too short..
Life is too short so you must live it 100% awake!!! :lol:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

As soon as I arrive home (from school), I go straight to the bedroom and take a nap. :P
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Setting aside the topic for a while.(I'm sorry.)
Dixie wrote: Life is too short
I overlooked this Dixie...I love it. GREAT! Thank you.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

krisi wrote: I overlooked this Dixie...I love it. GREAT! Thank you.
I love Scorpions' ballads :D
=Ahmad=

Post by =Ahmad= »

I usually chat with my family or read some books. It's fun. Sometimes I watch TV.
imad
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by imad »

When I'm back home, I take some rest, surf on the net ( not a lot), then I revise my lessons. Then I read a book or I wtach TV if there's something good, or I help my litlle sister in her homeworks.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: what do you do when your back home?!

Post by sweethuman »

Change my clothes, and go to Body building club, Watch T.V, Have dinner and then sleep
Lexori

Post by Lexori »

I usually go on the computer and then play video games. Or if i am feeling exceptionally lazy ill just watch TV.
Dylis

Post by Dylis »

depends. if i get home at 1:00 PM, i use computer, listen to music or read something. it's my free time when i'm home alone.
if i get home at 6:00 PM, i either go back to red cross (i'm a volunteer) or help my mom with dinner while talking with her and my brother.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Hi there.
When I return at home after work I take off my clothes, I take a shower, when I get out of the lavatory I usually visit the fridge and then I stumble down my favourite couch and I look a film on the DVD till the supper hour. Occasionally I go with my wife shopping.