Hey guys I'm a new member here :)

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

PeterNovotny

Hey guys I'm a new member here :)

Post by PeterNovotny »

Hello everyone ;-)
My english name is Peter Novotny.U can call me whatever u want.I'm from Beijing,China u know :mrgreen:
I'm a freshman cause I'm just stepping into the college in Beijing,which called UIBE,and I plan to study abroad the next year.In that case ,I'm spending this whole year learning IELTS and some other specialized courses.
Registering here,I have several purposes which not only includes learning native English well.First of all,the curiosity promotes me to be here to have a looking around cause i've never been the forum like this.Secondly,this website is provided by our foreign teacher called Andy,he insisted that it can help us in a plethora of aspects.Cause he's a great man,I'm here right now {-:
Last,but not the least,I wanna make some friends here,it's my prime purpose.I have a strong desire to make friends like u u u u u {-; ulthough I'm a little shy haha~~
Talking to my hobbies,it must be music!!Beyonce,Lady Gaga,Bruno Mars ....they are all my favorite idols.Uh...Badminton is my preference in sports i think. :lol:
That's my brief introduction about myself.Hope my life here will be fabulous and interesting.
luv u all!! ;-)
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hey guys I'm a new member here :)

Post by sweethuman »

Most welcome to the forum. You laugh alot dude :mrgreen:
PeterNovotny

Re: Hey guys I'm a new member here :)

Post by PeterNovotny »

im outgoing aha~