What's making you not learn English?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

hachmoune

What's making you not learn English?

Post by hachmoune »

When I start learning English, I found a lot of students fail and struggle when they want to learn English or any other language, and me too I fail when I want to learn French in school.

But later, I realize the cause who can make anybody fails to afflict his dream.

The cause is EMOTIONS.

If you have bad emotions about something you will never achieve it.

All that I want to say is if you manage your emotions you'll be better and stronger while you're learning English.

So, it's easy to say that "I feel good when I learn English", but unfortunately a lot of people feel bad when they're learning English, they feel bored, add to that, In their general lives maybe they feel tired because they working hard that's why is difficult to learn English and still feel energetic and happy.

A lot of famous coaches like Alan Watt, Les Brown, Joe Vitale, and Tony Robbins talk about this topic EMOTIONS or the "Psychology of Success".

Most English Learners fail and struggle because of psychology and emotions that they have about English.

Tony Robbins(who is a famous success coach) said that emotion or the pschology is 80% of success and 20% are the methods we use, the books we read, and classes/courses we take, and the teachers we learn from them, and the attitude that we act.

So, when I start learning English, I read some books about psychology of success and what makes successful people become successful and the others are not.

What I saw depending on my experience, that when I become enthusiastic and optimistic I always learn much faster. and I saw a lot of my friends didn't learn English and dropped out and quit because of their emotion about learning, some of them become more failer when he saw that other student or friend pass hem on the level of learning English.

And all of that comes from their negative ideas about English: "English is tough" "English is very difficult", they struggled because they didn't have enthusiasm for English, they didn't love English.

So, this is all that I want to share with you guys I gonna talk more about that later and I will give you some advice to keep motivated and enthusiastic to learn English, thanks for reading.

God bless you.
sassybear

Re: What's making you not learn English?

Post by sassybear »

Cool tip. XD

~sassybear
glebstone

Post by glebstone »

Sometimes I don’t learn English at home because I actually have already learnt the necessary information, words, or rules. I never didn’t do my homework, just once, when I probably hadn’t got any time. I love English because it’s the easy and interesting language. ;-)
hachmoune

Post by hachmoune »

{-: Me too.