A Father's Lesson.

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

amanita

Post by amanita »

hello
it is a great text.
thanks. :wink:
I love Badminton very much!
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Thank you for this post.

Post by tikay »

I was raised in the country and this is exactly why the poor where I was born do not usually feel it with very much stregnth....their friends will help them, and comfort them and the natural beauty will always comfort them.
If they need food or something someone finds a way to furnish it...maybe family or a neighbor or a church, but someone usually steps in with a little bit of help.
This is why the good people of Tennessee are in my heart. And the people of every country town, or district or perfecture are like a family to me. I understand the people who take this kind of beauty for granted.
I understand too because I am living in a city atmosphere now, and even though there are a few small mountains in the window they are so distant to me that they may as well not be there. They are nothing like the mountains of my home. The city is not the place for me. But soon i will move to the country again and that thought keeps me smiling and happy.
The boy ended up teaching the father the lesson, and it was a good one.
Thank you very much for posting it.