A Pair of Feet Swayed In the Sky

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Ingrid

A Pair of Feet Swayed In the Sky

Post by Ingrid »

A friend of mine, Jack, studied in Canada several years ago. He lived with his mother in a small house. He studied very hard all the time. There was something strange happened after Jack moved into the house for a few days. Whenever he was studying at the desk, he felt that something was beating his neck lightly. However, this kind of feeling disappeared after he moved off the desk. Therefore, he told his mother about this situation. His mother had ever heard of one thing that there was something you can’t see might be captured by a camera. To find the truth, his mother decided to take a picture to solve this problem. They were both frightened while taking the picture. There was a pair of feet that hung in the sky behind Jack on the photo. As a matter of fact, someone hung herself and her feet which beat Jack’s neck continuously swayed in the sky.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Awww I got goosebumps!!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

It's quite scary to hear, but I didn't know we could take pictures of ghosts. Aren't they supposed to appear as blur images when their pictures are taken? :?
Ingrid

The Secret of Taking Picture of Ghosts

Post by Ingrid »

Sure, I also think it’s such scary. To take picture of ghosts may be just a tale. This scary story was heard from my friend, so I didn’t know the truth of taking picture of ghosts. However, it’s really thrilling. Right?