**Your Life Is A Decision**

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

MONEM
Rising Star
Rising Star

**Your Life Is A Decision**

Post by MONEM »

Your Life Is A Decision
What make us happy and sad?
What make us satisfied or not?
I realized that our decisions make a different always.
A lot of people just live their day without thinking about their future and what they really want to be.
But great people always have a short and long plan.
So what make a different in our life are our plans and decisions.
“Life Is a Decision”
Even if you put a plan or make a decisions you maybe be wrong but that’s how we learn and can change our direction to our goals..
“But If You don’t Make your plan you don’t have any direction “
Write your plans ,make a decisions and become what you want to be .
Written By Monem :D
3-6-2007
There is a man said some people see thing as they are and ask why??Idream thing that never were and ask why not!!
great minds have purposes other have wishes.
With all love
MONEM:)
AnhNam

My life is many decisions

Post by AnhNam »

When you became a really man, it is about from 18 year old or over. You must make some decisions, these decisions is effected direct on you, on yourlife in now and future. Example: When you graduated high school, what you will do next is very, very important. If you chose to study university or working is affected on your future in 20 or over when you review after that. If you chose study university, some new door will open for you, it depends on your university, after you graduated from university, where you work is very important. You work in a big company or a small company. You earn a lot of money or a little of money. All decisions is affected direct on your life. Money make you richer or poorer. The women you love make you happiness or unhappiness.

All your decision make from you, and you do your decisons, and you are a finally person recieve all affect on your life. Your decision make you good or bad, make you rich or poor, make you happy or unhappy, depend your brain, your mind, your attitute, your knowledge and finally is your vision.

NAT - Nam Anh Thang - Now And Tomorrow
MONEM
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MONEM »

AnhNam, really i like what wrote :)
I think that you agree with me and your words complete mine :wink:
Thanks
There is a man said some people see thing as they are and ask why??Idream thing that never were and ask why not!!
great minds have purposes other have wishes.
With all love
MONEM:)