Can you please check the following paragraph?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

kurmib

Can you please check the following paragraph?

Post by kurmib »

Hello All,

I am new to these forums,would like to improve my writing skills.I am working in some oraganization where i need to prepare lot of documents and need to exchange lot of mails.I am facing lot of problems while drafting the mails and preparing documents.Generally i take lot of times for drafting small mails and even i won't satisfied with my mails after i finishing my drafting.

I feel difficulty while wrting compound statemsnts thus i always end up with simple statements.
Could some one guide me how can i impove my writing skills?

Also could you please find out what are the mistakes in the above paragraphs?

Thanks,
Kurmi
kurmib

Re: Can you please check the following paragraph?

Post by kurmib »

Guys..
Any thougts on this post

Regards,
kurmi
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

kurmib wrote:Hello All,

I am new to these forums. I would like to improve my writing skills.I am working in some oraganization where I need to prepare lots of documents and need to exchange lots of mails.I am facing a lot of problems while drafting the mails and preparing documents. Generally it takes too much time to draft short emails and I am not satisfied when I am done with the drafting.

I have difficultes to write compound statements thus I always end up with simple statements.
Could some one guide me on how to improve my writing skills?

Also could you please point out the mistakes in the above paragraphs?

Thanks,
Kurmi
Namnack

Post by Namnack »

kurmib wrote:Guys..
Any thougts on this post

Regards,
kurmi
Well, practice makes perfect they say...

He or she could start writing reviews for films or books and post them here on this forum. When trying to express what you think about a movie or a book with more or less objective arguments (as opposed to subjective ones), you will have to dig hard in order to find the right words, grammar and structure. This person could post them here for us to correct them or for us to point out the problems with it. I would also recommend reading professional reviews. You will find many useful expressions/phrases in these sorts of papers that can improve your English very rapidly.

Just a thought :)
Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light.