Photography: What to take as pictures?!

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

sarafreesoul

Photography: What to take as pictures?!

Post by sarafreesoul »

Hi dear friends,
This is my first post here. I'm doing some self study about English. I have just completed a course about how to write a paragraph in academic writing. This requires to follow some useful steps such as brainstorming, planning, writing a rough draft then finally write a final draft.
I followed all those steps and here's my essay. Please feel free to post critical comments.

What to take as pictures?!

Camera can be one of best tools to take and show either pictures of happy moments or sad ones. We all admire watching natural beautiful scenes. The first impression we get from them can't be described in words. Therefore, it might be a good idea to have your own camera in order to take pictures of scenes which you find yourself inspired by. For instance, you can take pictures of nice landscapes such as a beautiful sunrise, a water fall, a green area and colorful flowers. As you can benefit from your camera while traveling and exploring a new country; there you will have various opportunities of what to picture. It can be ranged from historical places to people's traditions and their unique celebrations.
In the other hand, your camera can be one of the most challenging tools in showing to the worldwide a hidden fact or certain people's sufferings and then let the viewers themselves judge. However, this is a tough job as it can sometimes make an end to your freedom either by being jailed or being killed or by other means. This was the case of many war photographers such as the Sudanian Samy El-Haj who had paid the price of photographing the acts of the American troops in Afghanistan. He has lost 6 years of his life by being jailed and tortured in Guantanamo bay. However, in war times or in some places around the globe where there exist injustice and racism against a group of people, there's no a best way to introduce to the world their case such as taking pictures of their daily reality and sufferings. In such cases and as well as others we can really come to believe the fact that a picture worth thousands of words.
sarafreesoul

Re: Photography: What to take as pictures?!

Post by sarafreesoul »

Can't you leave a comment please!!!