Not sure if the text id correct... Please help!

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

Len

Not sure if the text id correct... Please help!

Post by Len »

Another book helping to understand better what is going in the workplace, where different generations see the same situation not the same way at all.
I agree with the author that Generation Y was raised believing they could do anything however for my opinion it doesn’t mean that they ended up to do little. Even if Generation Y is often loath to make a big effort in finding and keeping a job, they can be really brilliant and altruistic once found the appropriate and fulfilling occupancy. They overcome easy the barriers which could stop Baby boomers, genX-ers and others.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: Not sure if the text is correct... Please help!

Post by Joe »

Another book helping us better understand what is going in the workplace, where different generations don't see the same situation the same way at all.

I agree with the author that Generation Y was raised believing they could do anything. However, in my opinion it doesn’t mean that they ended up doing little. Even if Generation Y is often loath to make a big effort in finding and keeping a job, they can be really brilliant and altruistic once they find an appropriate and fulfilling occupation. They easily overcome barriers that could stop Baby-boomers, genX-ers and others.
Len

Re: Not sure if the text id correct... Please help!

Post by Len »

I'm so grateful... You are the best, as always... :-)