What is your hobbies or interest?

Football, rugby, swimming, tennis... Painting, fishing, stamps

Moderator: EC

SylwiaB

What is your hobbies or interest?

Post by SylwiaB »

Hello! My name is Sylwia and I am student. I don’t have one hobby, but I am intrested in many things. I like to take photos, I am intrested in graphic drawing and I love listening to Music. I also danced a few years ago. What do you like to do? Tell me about yourself {-:
BrianStapleton

Re: What is your hobbies or interest?

Post by BrianStapleton »

SylwiaB wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:58 pm Hello! My name is Sylwia and I am student. I don’t have one hobby, but I am intrested in many things. I like to take photos, I am intrested in graphic drawing and I love listening to Music. I also danced a few years ago. What do you like to do? Tell me about yourself {-:
I like to draw also, these days I have a fixation on creating fictional alternate history flags. For whatever reason I find myself listening to phonk and vaporwave music these days. Though I don't dance, I do exercise and I've been working on my muscle up in the park lately.

It's nice to meet you.
I teach 1-hour English classes online and correct essays with comments. Classes are ongoing, weekly, and flexible.
Contact me via private message to schedule a class.

https://youtube.com/@brianstapleton5148?feature=shared
singenaive

Post by singenaive »

Actually, my preferences are quite similar to yours. I also especially like taking photos. I want to capture impressive moments. This is really great and worth experiencing.
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

@SylwiaB
You say, "I don’t have one hobby, but I am intrested in many things. "

I am confused. Aren't hobby and interests the same thing? In the classroom of English teaching, we are often asked to describe our hobby or interests to fellow students.

It is a good topic, but many learners cannot go on and all they can say is I like playing football, I like music, etc, very simple words or short sentences .They are too nervous to stand before a whole room of students and it is a language they are learning with so many different and difficult points. Today I reviewed the English text I learned in high school and found many interesting things that I could not understand at that time. I am now a career man, and I have worked to earn my living for some years, LOL.

It is so hard to learn a foreign language like English in a country where people do not use English in their daily life. The words and usage of expressions you learn with great efforts are washed away from your memory very easily and you return to the starting point once again when you think it is time to make a big progress. It is very frustrating.
liliath

Post by liliath »

I like taking photos and I often check stock photo websites that offer professional-quality images captured by skilled photographers. When I need new ideas for my photos I go to the depositphotos to find cool images on my theme. Recently I found amazing confident woman images there, so inspiring. There are thousands of images on every taste and they have good prices.