HEALTHY TUNA SALAD

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Always Yummy

HEALTHY TUNA SALAD

Post by Always Yummy »

This simple and healthy tuna salad recipe is easy to cook. Crispy and fresh vegetables, roasted peppers, tuna, and a lemon dressing make this salad a tasty alternative to the classic tuna salad. Mayonnaise is not used, making it a lighter version of tuna salad. It's full of healthy protein and vitamins, making it a great choice for lunch or a light summer dinner. The ingredients are very simple, and you can easily make the salad with whatever you have on hand.

youtu.be/QDMwvlcs7qQ
Beforning

Re: HEALTHY TUNA SALAD

Post by Beforning »

I love that it's light and healthy without sacrificing flavor. Protein, vitamins, and summer vibes all in one bowl? Yes, please! And using pantry staples is a major win for busy cooks like me.
World traveler, finding connections through English.
a small world cup
thislittlelife

Post by thislittlelife »

I would add this recipe on my morning breakfast. This looks great!
Maacch

Post by Maacch »

Really great meal for breakfast! It provides all essential vitamins, minerals and all required for health organs. Easy to prepare and delicious. I appreciate your effort to post such good thing. Keep Posting.
windowblinds

Post by windowblinds »

Thanks for sharing this tuna salad recipe. The light dressing and mix of veggies sounds perfect for a healthy lunch. I'll have to give it a try - it looks both tasty and easy to throw together, which I appreciate.