Is Blinken a Robot?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Is Blinken a Robot?

Post by SitangCampus »

I saw the TV news show "Face the Nation" of CBS anchored by the hostess Margaret, in which the Secretary of State was asked why he did not advise Israeli government to stop even temporarily the indiscriminatory attack on Gaza Strip, Mr. Blinken then kept a face of poker or of a dead pan (sorry if there is a mistake, but what I mean he has a very stiff facial expression) and blabla-ed on his hurt consciences seeing the death and injury of so many civilians either of Muslim or Jews.

The hostess has to cut him off three times within less than five minutes, seeing that he is trying to avoid the sensitive topic and guide the attention elsewhere.

In the comment below that video clip, I put the following words: Dear Margaret, please stop talking this human animal, which is most probably a robot engineered by AI.
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Is Blinken a Robot?

Post by SitangCampus »

Are they having a reality show or a rehearsal of Shakespear's drama?

Dear Secretary Blinken, take a look of yourself, do you hear the people saying? Why are you sitting so tight as if nothing happened? Didn't your parents and the schools you were in teach you how to be a good man and a man who shows concern for the people?

On behalf of Gaza people, we look down upon you and condemn you.
[youtube]【布林肯讲话被打断[完整版]】 https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1sz4y1 ... 42b4dc25e7[/youtube]
willyhil

Post by willyhil »

They talk about Russia's aggression, but Not Israel's!
BrianStapleton

Post by BrianStapleton »

About Blinken... he pushed for the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 and then put forward a proposal to divide Iraq into three along ethnic and sectarian lines. Then he was behind US involvement in Libya and Syria, backing the rebels there. While I don't speak for him, I would guess that he is unbothered to see Arabs suffering given his résumé.
I teach 1-hour English classes online and correct essays with comments. Classes are ongoing, weekly, and flexible.
Contact me via private message to schedule a class.

https://youtube.com/@brianstapleton5148?feature=shared
willyhil

Post by willyhil »

BrianStapleton wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:59 pm About Blinken... he pushed for the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 and then put forward a proposal to divide Iraq into three along ethnic and sectarian lines. Then he was behind US involvement in Libya and Syria, backing the rebels there. While I don't speak for him, I would guess that he is unbothered to see Arabs suffering given his résumé.
This much is to be expected from him
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

willyhil wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:58 am They talk about Russia's aggression, but Not Israel's!
Are you kidding? Is it possible that Singaporean people cannot tell Russia from Israel in English, being exposed to the Southeast Asian style English for too long?

Israel's logic is that we have to wipe out the Hamas even at the cost of the lives of Palestinian civilians as long as Hamas militants hide among them.

Then the chief of Hamas is now residing in Qatar and the delegation of Hamas is going to pay a visit to China, does that mean Israeli Defense Forces are going to attack both Qatar and China for killing or capturing their target?
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

allenebrick wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:07 am Accusing Blinken of being a robot is unfounded speculation. Discussing policy concerns is more constructive.
It is not so much an accusation as a description, as you can see in the video provided.
Of course I can understand he was acting not on behalf of himself, and that he is no more than a mouthspiece of Biden administration. But at least he could have prefaced his speech with a brief statement showing his personal feeling and sympathy with the innocent people in Gaza. After all, he had been a professor in a university.
Even you wish to kill a cattle to have the beef, the killing could be done with less brutality.
JoshHazlewood

Post by JoshHazlewood »

Judging Blinken as a robot due to demeanor during an interview seems unfair and speculative. Engage in substantive discussions instead.
BrianStapleton

Post by BrianStapleton »

SitangCampus wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:37 am
allenebrick wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:07 am Accusing Blinken of being a robot is unfounded speculation. Discussing policy concerns is more constructive.
It is not so much an accusation as a description, as you can see in the video provided.
Of course I can understand he was acting not on behalf of himself, and that he is no more than a mouthspiece of Biden administration. But at least he could have prefaced his speech with a brief statement showing his personal feeling and sympathy with the innocent people in Gaza. After all, he had been a professor in a university.
Even you wish to kill a cattle to have the beef, the killing could be done with less brutality.
I'd say the Biden Administration is a puppet of Blinken and his like, that is what little bits of the administration that isn't Blinken's like.
I teach 1-hour English classes online and correct essays with comments. Classes are ongoing, weekly, and flexible.
Contact me via private message to schedule a class.

https://youtube.com/@brianstapleton5148?feature=shared