Could you please check my grammar?

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

AtomicKitten

Could you please check my grammar?

Post by AtomicKitten »

Hello, everyone! I'm an English learner. And so I'm not sure if I used past simple/continous tenses correctly. Can you please check if this text is correct or not: "As the industrial revolution converted western societies from agrarian to industrial in the 18th and 19th centuries, photography and lithography contributed to the boom of an advertising industry that integrated typography and imagery together on the page. Simultaneously, typography itself was undergoing a revolution of form and expression that expanded beyond the modest, serif typefaces used in books, to bold, ornamental typefaces used on broadsheet posters.

The arts expanded in purpose – from expression and decoration of an artistic, storytelling nature, to a differentiation of brands and products that the growing middle classes were consuming . Consultancies and trades-groups in the commercial arts were growing and organizing; by 1890, the US had 700 lithographic printing firms employing more than 8000 people. Artistic credit tended to be assigned to the lithographic company, as opposed to the individual artists who usually performed less important jobs." Your help will be highly appreciated!!! :-)
Murazik
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Could you please check my grammar?

Post by Murazik »

Hi, there are no errors in your text
As far as I was concerned Can't wait to see whatever movie they're filming in London right now.