Join My English Speaking Club Challenge And Get Free Grammar Assessment

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

idocohen

Join My English Speaking Club Challenge And Get Free Grammar Assessment

Post by idocohen »

Hello, fellow Learners

I'm Ido. I'm a former English teacher who worked for Berlitz in Turkey and helped over 1,000 students get super fluent and confident, ace job interviews and proficiency tests like TOEFL. I know how many of you want to get more fluent and make it to other countries, or better jobs, or maybe just impress the family.

I love helping people speak, and in the process, I've learned a few languages myself.

Are you looking to boost your language skills in a fun, interactive way? I'm excited to invite you to our speaking club this weekend, hosted on Fluento

What's Fluento?

Fluento is a beta stage platform dedicated to making language learning as engaging and effective as possible. With our exclusive community of motivated language learners, and an Omegle like feature, you'll get matched in real-time with language partners around the globe, helping you practice and improve your conversational skills.

With each practice session, Fluento would assess your speaking and provide you with comprehensive feedback on your grammar, pronunciation and more.

What's the Challenge?

Duration: The challenge runs on Sunday afternoon, GMT+0.

Goal: Practice a new language for at least 5 minutes with every learner you connect with.

Who Can Join: A2+

Special Access: For the duration of the challenge, all participants will get free access to Instant Practice.

Community Support: Join our Telegram channel (we'll send you a link) to share your experiences, get tips, and find motivation among fellow language enthusiasts.

Rewards: Participants who complete the challenge will receive feedback and recognition on social media.

How to Participate:

DM me or comment here.

I'll send you an invite to sign up and join the community

Get ready to dive into language learning like never before. Make sure you set a reminder!