Guest Posts Welcome
Thank you for your interest. We welcome guest posts written specifically for learners or teachers of English.
Please read the guidelines below and decide whether you wish to submit an article. We regret that we cannot discuss hypothetical or proposed ideas, but we will respond in a timely fashion to any article that you submit using the form below.
- Your article will carry your name and short bio, as well as links as appropriate.
- We are interested in all topics related to the learning or teaching of English—from vocabulary tips for learners to career advice for teachers.
- We accept original articles that have not been published elsewhere on the web (and will not be so).
- Articles should be objective and non-commercial.
- Up to 1,000 words is preferred.
- We reserve the right to edit submitted content.
- You may include two or three genuine and natural follow links within the text as well as a link in your bio.
- If published, copyright in the article will rest with EnglishClub.
- You will be notified in a timely manner if we do not feel able to publish your submission.
Thank you for your submission, which you can make using the form below.