i need your ideas

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

Arina

i need your ideas

Unread post by Arina »

HI
I'M NEW MEMBER AND FRIEND IN THIS FORUM. THIS IS THE FIRST SUBJECT FOR ME HERE. I 'M A TEACHER IN A SECONDARY SCHOOL. I NEED YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT HOW I PREPARE A CLASS SPECIAL FOR ENGLISH PERIODS, WHAT I CAN DO FOR STUDENTS AND ENGLISH .

PLEASE REPLY ME SOON
BEST REGARDS
YOUR SISTER
munsifintezar

Re: i need your ideas

Unread post by munsifintezar »

Dear Ariana,

I hope you are fine with all your students I have some ideas I want to share my ideas with you regarding your teaching. First of all when you enter your class you have to warm up & ask the students about their health after asking their health ask the students some fresh news that they have seen since yesterday when you finish this portion write the difficult words for students which they have used while presenting the fresh news because the others students may not understand the difficult words used by the students who presented the fresh news.
Secondly as i know it would be better to ask the students some questions about the previous lessons if they have any problems solve the problems & then start the new lesson & try to write the topic of new lesson on the board & give some live examples about the new lesson& then let the students to make examples like yours.

More next time.........

With regards,

Niaz Wali Intezar

Afghanistan
Arina

Unread post by Arina »

thanks Niaz for sharing me your ideas..............thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks alot

BUT :arrow:

What you told me not what i need or ask about :oops: , i mean your ideas and suggestions about the decoration of the room for English classes only. I ask about something serves me to help students to improve their ability of speaking English.

THANKS AGAIN :)
Arina

Unread post by Arina »

THAAAANX ALOT , IT SEEMS A WONDERFUL SITE .....

BEST REGARDS