Indonesian students would like penpals!

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

vista

Indonesian students would like penpals!

Unread post by vista »

Hello, My name is Vista. I teach at English First in Bandung, Indonesia. This year I have planned to start a penpal program with teachers all over the world. The students would love to learn about the life of students from another country. The students that would be participating in the exchange program would be 8-20 years old, elementary school students through seniors in high school or maybe some college students. I teach a wide variety of age groups and levels.
Please contact me if you are interested, i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Vista
helena

Re: Indonesian students would like penpals!

Unread post by helena »

Dear Vista,

I teach English in a state school in Greece. My students are 11-12 years old and they have been learning English as a foreign language for 2 years. We are doing a Project in English and my students would really like to learn about the life of students in other countries. This school year finishes in June (summer holidays), so we could exchange some emails during this month.

If you are interested, please let me know! Iam looking forward to your reply.

Helena
popowa

Unread post by popowa »

Dear Vista,
I'm a teacher of English. I'm from a small town in the Urals, in Russia.
My students are from 9 -15 years old. We are interested in e-mail
correspondence, on-line conferences and so on. My e-mail is
elpopowa@yandex.ru
vista

Unread post by vista »

helena wrote:Dear Vista,

I teach English in a state school in Greece. My students are 11-12 years old and they have been learning English as a foreign language for 2 years. We are doing a Project in English and my students would really like to learn about the life of students in other countries. This school year finishes in June (summer holidays), so we could exchange some emails during this month.

If you are interested, please let me know! Iam looking forward to your reply.

Helena
hello, yes absolutely, how many students are in your class? please contact me at vista.puri.cendhani@gmail.com im thinking maybe my students can send an email first and you could match them with some of your students?
vista

Unread post by vista »

popowa wrote:Dear Vista,
I'm a teacher of English. I'm from a small town in the Urals, in Russia.
My students are from 9 -15 years old. We are interested in e-mail
correspondence, on-line conferences and so on. My e-mail is
elpopowa@yandex.ru
hello, today, i am going to have my students from my teen class to write their first email. in this class there are 10 students, and they are really smart. Im not sure how this will work out,but i will send their emails to your address. contact me to vista.puri.cendhani@gmail.com